A Place To coming to Copenhagen
A new A Place To property for young people is set to open in Copenhagen South (Valby) in 2026, contributing 156 studio apartments and 32 family apartments. The property is close to all relevant public transportation, making it very easy for residents to get around the city.
A Place To is designed to be a flexible and convenient living space for young people. The apartments are all fully furnished and equipped, and residents will have access to a range of shared facilities, including a café, a hotel, an elevated garden deck, parking, and business facilities.
Residents will have the opportunity to meet other young people who are on the same page in life and participate in various social activities in the café.
A Place To is in the vibrant local city area of Valby, home to a diverse range of shops, restaurants, and bars, and it is also close to a number of appealing green spaces.
A Place To is committed to creating sustainable and innovative housing solutions for young students and small families.
If you are looking for a flexible, convenient, and community-oriented living space in Copenhagen, then A Place To is the perfect place for you.
Here are some key features of the A Place To property project:
- 156 studio apartments and 32 family apartments
- Fully furnished and equipped apartments
- Range of shared facilities, including a café, an elevated outdoor garden deck, and a co-working space.
- Community-oriented space with opportunities to meet other young people and participate in social activities.
- Convenient location close to public transportation and a variety of shops, restaurants, and bars.
- Sustainable and innovative design.